Skip to main content

Walking with Guidance

A lot of us try to decide our lives thinking that we are in control, or the logical mind is in control. We view reality as one dimension and many have yet to awaken-

I have been like this for a very long time, it is always with the belief that If I am intelligent, if I am talented, If I can write  a book, if I can create a concert event, if my works are getting published then my knowledge and understanding of life is correct.

It resulted to many years of highs and lows- and definite confusion in the end. The truth is, when a person is walking and dealing with life without Divine Inspiration- everything will still crumble.

Today, in order to shift the negative energy occurring in my life-- I decided to take a walk in Makati and Ayala in Metro Manila.

 I am new to the place and have no idea where I am going- just like my life in the past, most have been a series of listening to one person to another thinking that my life goals is somehow connected with a person's dreams.

From the age of 19 to 28 I was easily influenced by friends and peers, if I meet an artist or musician that looked Larger than life-

I tend to write about them, follow them and believe that they could deliver a solution to my depression and lack of meaning in life.

And while, there are many individuals who have given me many amazing memories in the road of life--they still led me nowhere- because they themselves have lost and are not in contact with their deeper selves.



If you follow someone's life expecting they will provide you answers- then you are in the wrong path.
If you idolize someone thinking they can explain who you should be, if you follow a group-- any kind thinking that they can provide a clue to your life purpose then you are in dangerous waters-- the only connection you have to make is with the Divine Source.

The Divine Guidance, is already inside of you, you just have to ignite it.

 Everything that you need is already inside of you, you just have to awaken to it.It has already been bestowed-

The knowledge is not something that will come from outside of you--rather it is a deep seated connection that has been embedded in your DNA- in your soul pattern and you  only have to awaken to this and hone it.

In this way, no one can manipulate or control you- no institution, no so called individuals showing you light--rather just yourself expressing your connection to the Divine source-- it is remembering--a Great, Deep Remembrance. 


We each have a purpose to fulfill and we can never find it by becoming a shadow of someone else.

We tend to idolize celebrities, social media personalities, big names in the art industry, music industry- political activists and other big names in whatever industry we are in thinking that they are giving us what we truly need.

But this is to walk without guidance, to walk without instinct--this means to walk without direction.

For the first time in my 28 years of existence. I have looked into my own consciousness to ask-- am I walking with guidance? Am I centered, is this who I must be, what I am currently doing with my life--is it coming from a deeper knowing?


I took a walk and stated a silent prayer, I don't know where to go-- where should I be, but I will trust the inner voice inside me, the gut instinct that is rooted in me, the one that was given to me all along by the Divine --the one that allows us to tap into Source--- I prayed- I stated a prayer telling the higher power and spirits watching to guide me with my walk that day.



Without knowing where to go, what plans to do- I decided to go with pure gut instinct, would I be able to get to my destination without even asking anyone for directions, is there a bigger presence guiding all of us and we just forgot how to listen?

I just started walking, I knew I had to find a Unionbank in a really wide area- did not ask for any guidance, just went with gut feel and since I increased my meditations--

I trusted the feeling of lightness. If a certain road feels light for me- if it feels inviting then that should be where I will go- I did not ask anyone, I just followed a knowing feeling inside of me and told the Lord to guide me- It feels like practicing for my entire life-




Still in the process of finding the job that I should be doing with my own life-- I promised the Divine presence that I would use my talent and skills in drawing more people to the light.

 I know I am a lightworker who chose to come back here in this dimension to draw more people back into the deeper real of knowledge-I have been situated to remind people of the Divine presence and have been given the gift of gab, excessive energy and writing in order to bring this about.

What I did was called the Exercise of Walking with Guidance--Inner Guidance, internal guidance, I started Listening to a voice inside my head instructing me what to do- where to go, a Spirit- I called on the guidance of Jesus Christ, and the Angels Michael, Raphael and Gabriel to keep me safe and walk me through, It was a simulated exercise activity---

I don't know where I am going but I will trust my inner awareness to guide me through the busy streets in order to find the place where I need to go-- I saw a yellow butterly approach me--it was a highly busy district with cars and buildings but butterflies were all over the place and I knew then that a higher presence was truly existing. 
Without having any sense of direction- I just felt the urge to go to certain streets, I was drawn to them- I was specifically trusting a gut instinct that I forgot I had before.

 I was able to track down the areas where I needed to be in. I was locating a place where I could relax my thoughts, where I could sit down and unwind. Having no idea about the area---

I was completely surprised to have found a really good location- a place for me to eat just through the act of trusting in my own prayer and leap of faith.

It was a simple walking exercise, but it required  me- to stop using my logic and just certain feelings and awareness inside of me to find what I have been looking for. It is all about understanding that you do not control life and you cannot manipulate it through your ego based ideas--- a Higher Presence needs to be consulted.

First, I was able to locate the bank of choice  where I needed to finish a certain cash transaction, then I was able to find a really good place to eat, a place to read a book--and where my morning was spent with calm, bliss and utmost serenity.



I did not plan for anything that day, I just decided I was going to feel great-- I was going to feel abundant. Because this is the Source, the characteristics of the Divine--Joy and lightness- this is what happened to me today.

An exercise of trust, meditation, use of listening and gut feeling--- activating my senses in the environment and being One with the Source by simply trusting and surrendering. There are things so called logic will never be able to understand.

From now on, my life process will be like this.

 The plans I have to discuss with the Divine before acting upon them-- to speak in meditation and prayerfully and heed to where the feeling of light energy is coming from. Today was a success--- as well as the coming days ahead...






Popular posts from this blog

Know your local artist: Khervin John Gallandez : The Ilocano Artist

Khervin John Gallandez is an emerging visual artist from Ilocos. It has been a personal advocacy to share the amazing people I have met while on the road Khervin John Gallandez, is one of the many hopefuls in the local art industry— and he is definitely worth our time. He has focus and determination and young artists can learn a lot from his willingness to evolve when it comes to his craft. Q&A : At what age did you first realize that you wanted to become an artist? I started to draw at the age of 7, as far as I remember.  I draw simple houses with my cousins. My mother was a disciplinarian before, and she provides used papers for me to draw/scribble instead of me going out and playing around. When my father came back in Philippines from working abroad, he brought set of encyclopedias for me to read.  It was then the first time that I read about paintings of the old masters (e.g. Leonardo Da Vinci, Van Gogh and others) which gave me my

Why you need to visit the Bamboo Intramuros

There are very few places in Metro Manila that would make you feel relaxed and one with nature . I was fortunate enough to meet one of the legendary owners of  Bamboo Grande franchise.  Honesto Deuda aka Ka-Oni  is well loved by friends, acquaintances and people who have met him from different walks of life.  He co-owns some of the best bar and restaurants in Metro Manila. Ka Oni is known for creating inspiring and bars that have soul, spunk and spirit.  He has been conceptualizing organic looking resto bars for more than 10 years now. Ka- Oni's creations are noticeable because the resto bars that he creates are made out of love for music and the arts. His process is different, Ka Oni  creates the vision for the restaurants but does not need to put them on paper, they are directly executed from his imagination to reality.   Ka Oni was already featured in Mabuhay International Magazine for the amazing work that he has done with his surrounding commun

Origami Pilipinas: Changing the Country one paper fold at a time

MAY 22 TIU theater is an artist hub located in Makati, and I was given the chance to watch Bakata: The Battle of Street Poets, a play produced by  Toshihiko Uriu  -   The play was a huge success and is predicted to turn into a Philippine classic, but I am writing this article right now to highlight another story that occurred inside the TIU theater.  A collaboration piece that helped produce the effect of the wonder called Bakata. I noticed the glow of the lanterns and the paper cranes highlighted in the stage design, it had the flair and flamboyant but subtle effect that was needed in order to make the stage look just perfect for the story line.  Leo R Natividad is the President and Owner of Origami Pilipinas.  I was fortunate to meet members like  L. River Butay, Adonis dela Cruz as well as Jose Monzales and other volunteers who continue to strengthen Origami Pilipinas. Origami Pilipinas and their Advocacy: Origami Pilipinas, was founded out of pa